[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
Страница 1 из 11
Модератор форума: Drahoe 
Форум » Легенда об Искателе » Общее обсуждение » Armageddon Expo
Armageddon Expo
DrahoeДата: Вторник, 27.10.2009, 08:42 | Сообщение # 1
Награды: 16
Статус: Offline
Здесь я буду выкладывать различную информацию о прошедшем сегодня Armageddon Expo 2009 (помните Сан-Диеговский Comic-Con, это что-то вроде этого же, только чуть скромнее и проходит в Новой Зеландии (фотографии с мероприятия смотрим здесь)). Информацию я буду кидать на английском, а переводчики (не важно кто, только отпишитесь мне, какой номер вы взяли, чтобы перевод одного и того же материала не был сделан двести раз) будут переводит, потом мы соберём всё самое интересное (т.к. официальной статьи судя по всему не будет, придётся составить её из отзывов посетивших мероприятие.. Итак, первый отзыв (мало инфомативный, но всё-таки):

Статья №1 [на перевод уже взята]:
After that… I stayed for the Legend of the Seeker panel. I got a front row seat (I was at the panel alone, which helps at times like these.) The cast was pretty awesome! Of course, I’m a big fan of their talent, but yeah. They seemed like a really nice bunch! Not as goofy as the stargate people (except for Craig Parker… dang, he is awesome) but still lovely. I left halfway through, to go to Joe’s photo op session.
Now, this is where all the crap started. Apparently, I had been misinformed that the photo op session was at 1:30, when it was really at 1. So I missed it. AGAIN. I was sooooo… UGH. I went back to the Legend of the Seeker panel, to cheer myself up (although I would’ve gone back either way), and it was soooo adorable! Craig was trying to open a bottle of water, and Tabrett was trying to help him… and it was just the cutest scene. Craig Parker is so funny! A couple of kids asked him questions, and he gave them the cutest answers. He’s so good with kids. This kid asked him “Is there going to be a season 3?” And he answered “ oh yes! There will be! All you have to do, is watch each episode 10 times, okay? 10 times. Then ring up and make sure the people on the phone know you watched the episodes, and that you loved them. Can you do that for me? Remember, 10 times!” He’s such a cutie. I love him more now. Oh, and sorry shippers, Bridget and Craig H were sitting at opposite ends, so they weren’t next to each other. But there was quite a bit of staring at each other, when the other wasn’t looking. I was planning on videoing this panel, for all you LOTS fans, but my camera didn’t have enough memory to cover the whole panel. L Sorry! I took a few pictures though, and made sure at least 5 other people recorded it. So you WILL get it. Don’t worry guys!
Anyhow, straight after the panel, there was a signing. They were only signing for an hour, so the line was limited. I rushed there as fast as I could, I was the first one out of the room, but when I got there, there was already a huge line of people that hadn’t gone to the panel! It was HUGE. I had no idea the show was this popular. Sucks for me… So yeah. I waited in line, then after about half an hour one of the handlers announced that they’re going to be cutting the line. And the cut off point? 3 PEOPLE IN FRONT OF ME! I was so pissed. They said that there was a chance that about 30 people back would get an autograph, but chances were slim. It was awesome though, everyone stayed in line. We all got tickets to some theme park, as a consolation, but no one cared. They ended up cutting it three people in front of me, and the mean handler woman told us all to leave. But I really, really wanted an autograph. So I ran up to the table. Craig P was the first one I saw. Bridget, and the two Craigs were the only ones at the table. Tabrett was already getting up and the producer dude had already left. I ran up to Craig and yelled “HI!” He smiled and said “Hi! I’m so sorry for this. It’s not our choice.” Then apparently, two girls (about 8-ish) had followed me, and ran up with their little butterfly notebooks. Craig grabbed them, looking behind him to check for his handler, then opened them up and quickly scribbled his name. They told him they’d been waiting for two whole hours (which was not true at all) but he grinned and said “Yeah I know! I’m so so so so sorry!” before giving their notebooks back to them. I have never been in more need of a notebook. I wanted an autograph too, but I had no paper on me! But then… I had a spontaneous light bulb moment. There was a sign that said “Craig Parker. Darken Rahl”… (y’know how they stick those on the table so you know who they are?) I ripped that off the table, peeled off the tape and asked him to sign it for me. I told him I’d just ripped it off the table. He laughed and said “You are awesome.” Then signed his name. Bridget was also secretly signing, Craig H was talking to his handler, looking serious. I quickly got Bridget to sign my… ‘autographing sheet’… and she grinned as I thanked her. She looked so gorgeous, might I add. Then the handlers fully pushed people away and said “WE HAVE TO GO!” They all shook hands with people. I really wanted Craig H’s autograph, since he’s so damn hot, but he was being pulled away, without a pen, so there was no chance. But there was a crowd of people following the cast. I ran up to Horner and yelled “Hi Craig!” He looked at me and grinned, putting his arm around me and squeezing. (Kind of like a half hug.) He apologised, and said he had to go, but he waved before being pushed away. Stupid handlers. They should be more like Joe’s. Which you guys will know about soon. But seriously, a half hug was better than
an autograph! I love his smile… he is so hot.

Добавлено (26.10.2009, 18:57)
---------------------------------------------
После Панели "Легенды", актёры раздавали в течение часа автографы:

Добавлено (27.10.2009, 08:26)
Два новых видео:
Крэйг и Бриджет раздают авторграфы:

Немного расширенная версия сник-пика, что показывали на Комик-Коне (прячу под спойлер, т.к. качество ужасное, а ждать до серии осталось не так долго, но если уж очень хочется, то сможете посмотреть):

Добавлено (27.10.2009, 08:42)
Некоторые факты о втором сезона (и не только):

Ты как хочешь, а я поехала! Целую, твоя крыша

StrelkoДата: Вторник, 27.10.2009, 23:06 | Сообщение # 2
Аббатиса
Награды: 12
Замечания: 0%
Какая Бриджет всё таки милая))

[Toutes les femmes en moi]

MortaraДата: Понедельник, 09.11.2009, 23:06 | Сообщение # 3
Награды: 0
Замечания: 20%
господи,какие они..приветливые..меня это просто шокирует...за это можно только похвалить friends

что-то в голову не приходит пока,что я хочу в подпись поставить :D

BakXДата: Вторник, 10.11.2009, 09:25 | Сообщение # 4
Награды: 2
Хааа! У меня истерика случилась над 3м видео. У Крейга такая смешная мимика! И Бриджет там тоже прикольная.

Никогда не бойтесь делать что-то новое. Помните, любитель построил ковчег, профессионалы построили "Титаник"...

AsimmetriyaДата: Понедельник, 16.11.2009, 16:45 | Сообщение # 5
ахахаххах))) Хорнер оказывается и в жизни кривляется также)))
3 видео - зачёт)))

KieraДата: Вторник, 12.01.2010, 03:08 | Сообщение # 6
Они такие милые))

ElvisДата: Вторник, 25.05.2010, 15:54 | Сообщение # 7
Как по мне, молодцы!!! У нас если и есть какие-то звезды, то что бы получить автограф нужно пробиваться сквозь толпу... А тут и поздороваются и поговорят и спросят что-то))) Короче супер!!! Хотелось бы тоже посетить такое вот мероприятие happy

Если решил чего то добиться, добивайся до последнего, даже если шансов нету, надежда есть всегда!!!

Форум » Легенда об Искателе » Общее обсуждение » Armageddon Expo
Страница 1 из 11
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017
Хостинг от uCoz